Beginning Boutique is a fun and innovative place to work. Based in Brisbane, Australia, we are a super hard-working team that is growing exponentially. BB gives employees the opportunity to have a varied and exciting place to work while still being professional and experts in our field. Before you apply make sure you know that this is what you want to do and where you want to be.
Beginning Boutique is looking for some amazing people to join the team.
Please find the available job listings and internships below.
FULL-TIME CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE - (REMOTE - US BASED)
Beginning Boutique is an exciting place to work and develop your career. We are leaders in fashion and trends, and we are always growing, expanding, and evolving to the world around us. We value pushing boundaries, loving what we do, loving our customers, and striving for personal excellence. Join our talented team for this exciting opportunity in your career!
- We're looking for a full-time customer care representative to join one of Australia’s leading and fastest growing online retailers and be the first point of contact for our loyal customer base. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in back-end customer service support, amazing English communication skills, and be a fast learner.
A Day in the Life
- Liaise with customers over a wide range of communication platforms (i.e. email, Facebook, phone, Instagram, live chat)
- Access and work in multiple systems and databases simultaneously
- Provide timely and professional responses to customers
- Provide solutions to all enquiries in accordance with our brand promise, company values, site policies and Australian Consumer Law
- Process customer returns (shipping labels, investigation)
- Actively participate in company meetings and provide feedback on team efficiencies where applicable
Must Haves: (ALL must know skills/must have experience on)
- Work during US hours (preferably PST)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar back-end customer service role
- Excellent typing skills
- Display confident and professional phone and communications manner
- Previous experience with working in multiple systems and databases, including Mac systems and software
- Have a general understanding of our brand
- Be able to meet and exceed tight deadlines
- Be a fast learner
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve
- Take initiative and authority of your role to give our customers a positive experience
Nice to have:
- Quiet environment
- Amenable to train during Australian business hours (3 weeks)