Beginning Boutique x You Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is Renew Body & Soul PTY LTD (trading as Beginning Boutique) (ABN 69 119 066 830) of 11 Cornwall Street, Brisbane QLD 4103 (Phone: +61 413-028-685) (Promoter).
2) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 8:30 (AEST) on 24th June 2021 and closes at 23:59 (AEST) on 8th July 2021 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
3) This competition is single-entry and is open worldwide, excluding residents of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Algeria, Angola, Ascension Island, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cameroon, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, India (1 of 37 states), Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Lubya, Macao SAR, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, São Tomé & Príncipe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, Sudan, Suriname, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, U.S. Outlying Islands, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Entrants not eligible for winning include directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, and Promotional Partners. (Eligible Entrant). Entrants must satisfy the entry criteria to be eligible. Entrants must be at least 16 years old at time of entering to be classified as eligible.
Entry into the promotion
4) Eligible Entrants must complete two (2) of the set entry requirements in order to gain an entry into the competition. These entry requirements may be advertised through the events page (www.beginningboutique.com.au/pages/bb-x-you), and through other various forms of media by the Promoter, including and not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, website, promotional emails and paid advertising.
5) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6) Entry can only be made once through each platform as outlined in clause (4). Entrants can only enter once as outlined in clause (3).
7) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
8) At any time during the competition period, the Promoter reserves the right to create additional platforms for Eligible Entrants to enter the competition. These will be advertised as outlined in clause (4).
9) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
Selecting the winner
10) There will be four (4) winners chosen.
11) This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
12) In the event that one (1) or more winners is unable to satisfy the promotion terms and conditions or forfeits or does not claim the prize on 10th July 2021 AEST, an additional entrant will be selected, subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
13) There is one (1) prize pool per winner. The maximum total prize pool value is AU$2000, based on the recommended retail value and exchange rate at the time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
The prize consists of:
- A style edit with Beginning Boutique
- Your winning entry handpicked by Emma Rose & Leah Halton
- Your social media handle tagged & content featured on the @beginningboutique website and social media pages
- Ten (10) Beginning Boutique clothing items for the style edit
- A (1) $1000 AUD gift voucher to spend at Beginning Boutique
14) The winners must be available to participate in the content creation during 12th July 2021 and the 26th July 2021 or for a duration of two weeks once they have received their items.
15) The prize must be taken on the dates specified by the Promoter. The prize includes GST, taxes and shipping costs. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include any freight or customs charges outside the usual shipping fee. It does not cover any photoshoot costs such as hair and makeup, photographers and editors, nor does it cover passports, visas, meals, ground transportation, or any other costs of a personal nature.
16) Compliance with any health or other government requirements surrounding COVID-19 is the responsibility of the prize-winner. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist.
17) The winner must take all components of the prize together, and on the dates specified by the Promoter unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between the winner and the Promoter.
18) All Prize fulfilment and details will be provided to the winner once the winners have been confirmed. Prizes will be sent to the winner within thirty (30) days from the date the winners are confirmed. Winners should allow two (2) weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Beginning Boutique.
19) For the prize of one (1) $1000 Beginning Boutique gift cards, the total amount is valid for three (3) years from issue date and not valid on gift cards. Any excess spend over a total of $1000 per winner must be paid for by the winner.
20) Each part of the prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
21) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22) The winner will be required to participate in content creation for Beginning Boutique for use on varying Social Media channels including and not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube, WordPress blog, website, paid advertisements and commercial email use. They will be required to provide pictures and content to the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s guidelines. Content supplied by the winner(s) and passed over to the Promoter to appear on varying social media channels and website, may be promoted for a set time period at the discretion of the Promoter.
Notification of the winner
23) The winning entry will be drawn on 9th July 2021 at 7:00am AEST. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entry as outlined in clause (5), and the winning Entrant will be notified via email and/or Instagram on 9th July 2021 at 8:30am AEST.
24) In the case that the Winner(s) is under 18 years of age, they must require permission from a parent/guardian to participate further and supply names and content images for the Promoter.
25) The Promoter may require entrants to provide proof of age in a form acceptable to the Promoter. Should an entrant be unable to satisfy this requirement, the entrant will be ineligible for the Prize.
26) The winner’s name may be published on platforms including and not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, website, email marketing and paid advertising on 9th July 2021 after they have been notified.
27) If requested by the Promoter (in its sole discretion), entrants must sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form in order to be eligible to win and participate in the Prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
28) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
29) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
30) The exclusion of liability in clause 22 above does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
- a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter's Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or
- b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
31) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, visit www.beginningboutique.com.au to obtain a copy.
32) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
33) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.